Insurance Insight Inc. (Formerly WALKAWAY Canada Inc.), is headquartered in Oakville, Ontario and is an insurance brokerage specializing in providing automotive manufacturers and dealerships in North America and around the world with high-quality insurance-based products and technology solutions. As the exclusive provider of WALKAWAY products and services, we specialize in large national automobile after-market products, such as creditors insurance and GAP insurance that enable a minimum amount of administration, with maximum amount of return. We are currently recruiting for two Business Development Managers; one for Alberta and one for British Columbia.
We’re a close-knit group that thrives on mutual respect and stays true to our core values of purpose, authenticity, commitment and teamwork. Whether we are developing a new program, servicing an existing client or settling a claim, we always aim to go beyond expectations. If we see something that needs doing, we do it, whether or not it’s our job. We operate on the basis of honesty, fairness and integrity and we value purpose, authenticity, commitment and teamwork. Here you will have the opportunity to learn something new every day. You’ll be part of a team that’s the best at what they do and the best colleagues that you’ll ever have because that’s what we look for in everyone we hire. Thanks to you, our company is a great place to work and a great partner for our customers.
As the Business Development Manager, you are the sales account executive for the region. You are responsible for generating revenue and volume targets by promoting WALKAWAY F&I solutions to both new and existing accounts using consultative sales techniques. This position serves as the primary business contact for assigned clients and is responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service, ensuring that customers’ needs are exceeded and satisfaction levels are high. The Business Development Manager will work with high revenue customers where superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required for success.
Sales Account Executive responsibilities:
- Develop customer accounts, achieving revenue and volume targets and sales objectives.
- Develop relationships within the automotive dealership business including all Managers, Sales Representatives, Business Managers, Accountants and Dealer Principals.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation in line with long-term goals
- Conduct effective needs assessment, design proposals and promote WALKAWAY products and services relevant to the customer’s business priorities and to maximize business potential.
- Manage all client communications, training, conflict resolution, and compliance; ensure issues are addressed effectively and with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain strong knowledge of product offering, new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understand and share current marketplace competitive conditions.
- Present and negotiate agreements with clients; ensure all account documentation and reports are complete, accurate and submitted to other departments within assigned timelines.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new accounts, engaging internal support as required.
- Initiate post-sales activities to ensure F&I solutions continue to satisfy the customer’s needs.
Sales Account Executive Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-secondary degree in Arts/Marketing/Business discipline.
- Minimum 5-8 years direct sales (B2B) experience to automotive/insurance accounts.
- Proven consistency in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Effective team player with strong communication skills and a drive for results.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize; sense of urgency.
- Problem solving and analytical skill; resourceful.
- Strong closing techniques; using logical, incremental steps approach.
- Intermediate computer skills using Google Apps.
- Overnight travel is required.
Benefits and Perks:
We provide a competitive compensation and benefit program including health, dental, life insurance, disability, group retirement savings, three week’s vacation, and a car allowance. You’ll be provided with all the necessary tools to be effective including a cell phone and laptop.
We are looking for people who share our values, first and foremost to join our team. We believe our team members represent our single biggest investment and our most valuable asset. We know that in today’s highly competitive job market, talented people can work anywhere. Our values and culture are sacred; they define and differentiate us from other employers. We are proud to be named as one of Canada’s Most Admired™ Corporate Cultures and a Top Insurance Workplace.
If you are driven by the need to make a difference, have a high regard for the customer and thrive on team success, please apply with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance Insight welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in any aspect of the application, assessment and selection process.